- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate, Trust, and Estate Administration
- Guardianship and Special Needs
Who We Serve
- Married Couples
- Single People
- Blended Families
- Same-Sex Couples
- Unmarried Couples
- Parents with Minor Children
Oak City Elder Law works with individuals and businesses of all sizes, focusing on serving each client’s specialized needs.
- Small firm personalized service
- Reasonable rates
- Real legal expertise in corporate law, family law, estate planning, accounting, finance, tax, and dispute resolution
- Our offices are conveniently located in Cary, Fuquay-Varina, and Raleigh North Carolina.
- Flexible scheduling includes evening and weekend hours by appointment.
- Planning for your business also available!
Your relationship with Oak City Elder Law begins with either attending one of our workshops or your initial consultation. At the initial meeting, we will help you discover the best type of estate plan to fit your needs. If you choose to move forward, we can even begin designing your plan during this same meeting. Call us at (919) 893-4454 to schedule your initial consultation.